Arch 106 - BUILDING CODES I - 3 Units
Architecture 106 offers students fundamental instruction regarding the use of current, relevant codes and standards required to review and check plans and specifications in compliance with non-structural aspects of the Uniform Building Code (UBC). Lecture 3 hours.
- Prerequisite: Architecture 101 or equivalent.
- Recommended preparation: Eligibility for English 120 or ESL 151.
- This class is offered during the Spring semester.
- Class content consists of textbook reading, lectures, book assignments, quizzes, and a final exam.
- There are no drafting projects.
- The current edition of the Building Code is covered.