Listed below are the course numbers and names of all the architecture classes that are offered within the department. Click on the class number on the left for the title, course description, unit value and transfer information.
- Arch 101 - Basic Drafting and Design
- Arch 102 - Architectural Drafting and Design
- Arch 103 - Descriptive Geometry
- Arch 105 - Perspective Graphics w?Introduction to SketchUp and Rhinoceros
- Arch 106 - Building Codes I
- Arch 108 - Architectural Print Reading
- Arch 113 - Introduction to Geospatial Technology for Architects and Engineers
- Arch 120 - Residential Architectural Design I
- Arch 125 - Residential Architectural Design II
- Arch 130 - Commercial Architectural Design I
- Arch 135 - Commercial Architectural Design II
- Arch 141 - Interior Design
- Arch 160 - Architectural Computer Aided Drafting Laboratory
- Arch 229 - Introduction to 3DS Max for Architecture and Engineering
- Arch 230 - Advanced 3DS Max for Architecture and Engineering
- Arch 240 - Architectural Portfolio Development
- Arch 250 - Introduction to Autodesk Revit Architecture
- Arch 251 - Advanced Revit
- Arch 252 - Introduction to Revit MEP & Structure
If you are interested in the Architectural Certificate please click on this link.
Click here for the GCC Class Schedule. To search for Architecture classes, select "ARCHITECTURE" in the Subject field.