Questions? Call (818) 240-1000 , ext. 5678 or 5681.
Read about your student rights (Non-Discrimination & EEO).
What do I need to establish residency?
To enroll in Credit classes at Glendale Community College and qualify for lower resident tuition fees, you must be a resident of California for at least one year. To prove that you have been a resident for one year, you need to have three of the following in your name:
- State and federal tax returns with W-2 forms
- Automobile registration
- California driver’s license/California ID card
- Voter registration
- Military personnel
- Bank account statements
- Petitioner for divorce in California
- Utility bills
- Proof of employment (pay stubs)
- Mortgage statements
- Verification of public assistance (welfare and other public assistance)