MONDAY –SEPT. 15, 2014
* UNDECIDED/UNDECLARED MAJOR WORKSHOP offered by the Career Center. RSVP required in person or by calling ext. 5407 or 5408. SR 221. 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
* WOMEN'S GOLF at Santa Barbara Golf Course. 10:30 a.m.
* TAG APPLICATION WORKSHOP: Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)
workshop. Deadline to complete the application is Sept. 30. SF
107. 3 to 4 p.m.
TUESDAY- SEPT. 16, 2014
* EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Recruiters from DSW Shoes will be on Plaza Vaquero 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. For information contact the Student Employment Services Office in the San Rafael Building or call ext. 5194.
* “SCULPTING IN TIME” art exhibition in the GCC Art Gallery through Oct. 9. The exhibition features works in clay by Tanya Batura, Julia Haft-Candell, Krysten Cunningham, Emily Sudd and Kim Tucker. A reception for the artists will be held Oct. 5 from 3 to 5 p.m. Gallery hours are Monday through
Thursday from 12 to 5 p.m. and Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* MEN'S SOCCER at Citrus. 4 p.m.
* TAG APPLICATION WORKSHOP: Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) workshop. Deadline to complete the application is Sept. 30. SF
107. 5 to 6 p.m.
* WOMEN'S SOCCER vs. L.A. Harbor at GCC. 7 p.m.
WEDNESDAY- SEPT. 17, 2014
* AVIATION AND SPACE CLUB weekly meeting. AA 103. 5:30 p.m. officers, 6 p.m. general.
* WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL vs. Ventura at GCC. 6 p.m.
THURSDAY –SEPT. 18, 2014
* UNDECIDED/UNDECLARED MAJOR WORKSHOP offered by the Career Center. RSVP required in person or by calling ext. 5407 or 5408. SR 221. 3 to 5 p.m.
FRIDAY –SEPT. 19, 2014
* MEN'S AND WOMEN'S CROSS COUNTRY at So Cal Preview, Woodley Park, Van Nuys. 9 a.m.
* FRIDAY FLIX! Film screening: “The Red Shoes” (1948). Mike Petros will facilitate a discussion after the film. SG 334. 12:30 p.m.
* WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL at San Diego Mesa Tournament.
* WOMEN'S SOCCER at Compton. 4 p.m.
* MEN'S SOCCER vs. College of the Canyons at GCC. 5 p.m.
SATURDAY –SEPT. 20, 2014
* FOOTBALL vs. San Bernardino Valley at GCC. 6 p.m.
SUNDAY –SEPT. 21, 2014
* GCC SWAP MEET. Upper campus lot. 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Free admission. For information call 818-240-1000, ext. 5805.
COAT DRIVE sponsored by Glendale Film Collective. Donated coats will benefit kids in The Salvation Army Glendale Corps social services programs. Coats may be dropped off at Plaza Vaquero near the Administration Building from Sept. 29 to Oct. 3.
PARKING ALERT: Due to the Canada Blvd. construction project, City Lot 34 will be closed to student parking through November, 2014 for construction staging. City Lots 30, 31, 32, 33 and the Civic Auditorium Garage may still be used for student parking unless restricted by the City for an event. Lot B (the open parking lot area and floors 3-6 of the parking structure) remain open for student parking.