Step 1 See Your Counselor
Note: Use MyGCC to register.
- For course selection advice
- To develop or update your Student Educational Plan (S.E.P)
- To make sure your prerequisite file is updated to include courses completed at another college or university.
Step 2 Choose Your Classes
Schedule of Classes
Step 3 Register for Classes
- Check your Priority Registration Appointment Date and Time on MyGCC then register at the date and time assigned to you or at any time thereafter.
- Register in classes using MyGCC.
CLERY ACT (Annual Security Report/Crime Statistics)
The following procedural and statistical information has been disclosed in accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Act. All information disclosed has been reported using the Uniform Crime Reporting procedures as set forth by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the California Department of Justice. Crime statistics disclosed are those that occurred on property owned and controlled by the Glendale Community College District, and public property contiguous/adjacent to Glendale Community College District campuses.