Nelson Oliveira
Director of Facilities

818-240-1000, Ext. 5222
Dan Padilla
Manager of Operations & Maintenance
818-240-1000, Ext. 6610

Form / Service description

2015 Facilities Master Plan

Energy Conservation and Modernization Presentation GCC - saving energy, improving the learning environment and reducing maintenance costs. (PowerPoint presentation - July 15, 2013)
Facility Index Presentation 
Planning for Preventive Maintenance results in less disruption to classes. (PowerPoint presentation - July 15, 2013)
2015-19 Five Year Capital Outlay Plan (2015-16 First Funding Year) - Summary This is the District Projects Priority Order (page five of the Outlay Plan) which lists information on future construction projects. Please contact Nelson Oliveira, Director of Facilities if you have any questions.

Requests must be submitted by your department head, division chair or manager on a Facilities Work Order.  


Under "Describe Work Requested", list the employee and key(s) needed.  Submit a separate form for each person and indicate if they are new, returning or replacing a lost or stolen key.  Cabinet keys, desk keys and any other type of key should also be requested in this manner.  Click here to submit your campus key request on-line


Completed keys can be picked up in Administrative Services in AD114 for the Verdugo Campus. For the Garfield Campus, please contact the Administrative Dean's office.  Keys must be signed for by the intended owner.  Returned and unused keys should be returned to Administrative Services. 


Contact Virna Silva at Ext. 5555 if you have any questions.


Shipping verification:  Contact Purchasing first to verify if an item has been shipped. Transportation arrangements can be made here for college-related events and student field trips. 

CUSTODIAL SERVICES Requests for all cleaning and paper product re-stocking.  Submit your Facilities Work Request on-line.

Arrangement of chairs, tables, canopies, etc. for events on campus.   Submit your Facilities Work Request on-line.

GROUNDS MAINTENANCE Call Extension 5555 for information.  Or submit your Facilities Work  Request on-line

FOR EMERGENCIES, CALL EXT. 5555 IMMEDIATELY.  For hazardous conditions such as fire or gas leak, contact the Campus Police Emergency Extension at Ext. 4000.


For non-emergencies, submit your Facilities Work Request on-line.


Click on the RECYCLING link for information on the GCCD Recycling Program. 


Contact Facilities at Ext. 5555 for the location of the nearest sensitive material bin. THESE BINS ARE FOR SENSITIVE MATERIAL ONLY, NOT FOR RECYCLING PAPER, MAGAZINES, ETC.
REQUEST FOR VEHICLE TRANSPORTATION Request for vehicle transportation for college events.  Contact Jose Hernandez at Ext. 5562 for more information.
WORK REQUEST ACCESS Contact Dan Padilla at Ext. 6610 for permission to access the Facilities Work Order Request system.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download Flash Player Download QuickTime Download Windows Media Player Download Microsoft Silverlight Download Word Viewer Download Excel Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer
Last updated: 2/25/2016 12:20:59 PM