This premier fall open house offers prospective fall 2014 undergraduate students and their families an opportunity to visit California State University, Chico and experience first hand our true college town environment. A Personal Welcome from the university president starts off this information-packed event. Activities no to be missed include an information fair with representatives from all academic programs and student services available to answer questions. You may also check out university housing options.
Plan to spend the day learning about financial aid, listening to presentation, and touring the campus and its various programs and department. Your college application and selection process is very important. We want to show you why so many students choose CSU. Chico and how we can help put you on the path to a four-year degree.
- Presidents Welcome: 9:30 a.m.
- Participate in campus tours
- Discuss scholarship opportunities with different academic areas
- Financial Aid & Scholarship workshops: 11a.m., noon, and 1 p.m.
- Meet with academic department representatives
- Take a bus tour of the city
- Meet with admissions representatives
- Tour the residence halls and receive housing information
- Meet with student support representatives including EOP, Student Health Service, Athletics, Student Activities, Advising, and Career Placement
Where to Go
The starting point for the day's events is Bell Memorial Union (BMU). Doors will open at 9:00 a.m., and you will receive an activity brochure for the day when you arrive.
Beginning 9/12, visit www.csuchico.edu/admissions to register for this no cost event.
For additional information call 1-800-542-4426 or visit www.csuchico.edu/admissions
Parking Information & Disability Accommodation
Please park in the parking structure, located between Ivy and Cherry Streets. Accommodations will be provided upon request for people with disabilities, provided the request is mad at least seven days prior to the even. Please call 1-800-542-4426 for assistance