Engr 110 - ADVANCED AUTOCAD APPLICATIONS - 3 Units
Engineering 110 is an advanced course in engineering design. Advanced techniques and concepts of computer-aided design will be presented with an emphasis on three dimensional design and modeling for both architectural and engineering applications. Lecture 2 Hours, laboratory 4 hours.
- Prerequisite: Engineering 109 or equivalent.
- Transfer credit: CSU, UC, USC
- This class is offered in the evenings during the Fall and Spring Semesters, and the
- Class consists of drawing assignments using the current version of the AutoCAD software program, performance tests, lecture/demonstration, and a final drawing exam.
- Class is typically offered at the same time/place as the Engr 109 class.