Time and Location: 1st Tuesday, 1:30-2:30pm, AD 249
1. Recommend revisions and updates of the Governance Document every 3 years or sooner as needed
2. Ensure that the Governance Document and its committee structure are being followed properly
3. Educate the campus community on the Governance Document and Governance policies
4. Advise Campus Executive regarding any violations of the Governance Document
5. Propose policies and regulations that affect the governance process
6. Perform surveys every other year, beginning in 2009, of the campus community regarding the function of Governance.
For membership listing see the Blue List.
Last updated: 10/28/2011 3:11:07 PM