4th Friday, 10:00 am, HR Conference room (SM 270)
The Released Time/Extra Pay Committee reviews faculty assignments that include duties beyond those normally required under the contract, and makes recommendations to the College Executive Committee.
1. Approves new Released Time/Extra Pay positions
2. Reviews and approves new and revised job descriptions for appropriateness of duties, amount of released time/extra pay and minimum qualifications
3. Advertises released time/extra pay positions
4. Reviews the annual evaluation of Released Time/Extra Pay position incumbents
5. The Chair of the RTEP Committee convenes a hiring committee, consisting of a Senate, a Guild and an Administrative Representative, to fill vacant RTEP positions
For membership listing see the Blue List.