Time & Location: 4th Thursday, 12:30 – 1:30 pm, LB 417
The mission of the Library and Information Competency Committee, a governance committee at Glendale Community College, is:
1. To advise on library policies, practices, and problems presented to the committee;
2. To assess the impact of changes, innovations, and technological developments on services and resources for library users;
3. To advocate the central role of the library to the college community;
4. To communicate library information to each committee member’s constituencies;
5. To recommend methods of improving library services, resources, and instructional outreach;
6. To further the goals of information competency as defined by the Board of Governors and the Academic Senate of the California Community Colleges within the GCC learning community.
For membership listing see the Blue List.