|Please note: International (F-1) visa students should not complete this section. Instead International students should refer to the separate Application Form and instructions.
Who Must File An Application
- If you have never attended Glendale Community College.
- If you are a returning student who has not applied or enrolled during spring or summer 2013
- Continuing students do not have to apply for admission if they attended spring or summer 2013.
Who May Be Admitted
The following persons are welcome to attend Glendale Community College:
- High School Graduates.
- Persons with California High School Proficiency Certificates.
- Persons with General Education Development Certificates (G.E.D).
- Persons eighteen years of age or older who can benefit from the instruction offered.
High School students are welcome to apply. They are required to complete and submit the following items:
- An Online Application for Admissions -AND-
- A completed Recommendation for Admission of Selected Student Form (.doc/.pdf) -AND-
- A completed Authorization and Consent for Treatment of a Minor Form (.doc/.pdf)
- High School transcript including all coursework completed to date. Student must be making satisfactory progress towards a high school diploma.
How to Apply for Admission
Submit an ONLINE Application.
Before applying, please have the following items available:
- Social Security Number
- BCIS information (if born outside US)
- Residency will be determined according to your answers to certain questions, please answer all questions to the best of your ability. If necessary, the Admissions and Records office will ask you to provide evidence of your BCIS documentation and/or your physical presence in California.
For more information on Residency click here, Residency Requirements
** Residency must be cleared PRIOR TO THE START OF THE TERM. **
- Answer all questions completely.
- Verify all information you have entered.
- Click on the Begin Application for Glendale Community College.
- Create a NEW User Account if you are applying online for the first time or Log in as a Returning User if you have previously applied online.
- Complete and submit application be sure to click the Finish link.
- Print confirmation page for your records.
- Check your personal e-mail account or your CCCApply e-mail account for:
- Immediate confirmation receipt from CCCApply
- Within (10) business days GCC ID number and Welcome email
- Additional steps that include registration instructions.
Log in to MyGCC.glendale.edu to view your "To Do List". All items pertaining to your Admissions process will need to be completed PRIOR TO THE START OF THE TERM.
All official notification from the college will be sent to your college issued email address.
CLERY ACT (Annual Security Report/Crime Statistics)
The following procedural and statistical information has been disclosed in accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Act. All information disclosed has been reported using the Uniform Crime Reporting procedures as set forth by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the California Department of Justice. Crime statistics disclosed are those that occurred on property owned and controlled by the Glendale Community College District, and public property contiguous/adjacent to Glendale Community College District campuses.