Verifications are processed at the Office of Admissions and Records. Verifications may include any of the following: Current and Past Enrollment Dates, grade point average, student enrollment status (full-time, half-time, part-time), degree and certificate completion dates. Any outstanding debt and obligation must be cleared before verification will be processed. A written request including the student's signature must be submitted before verification can be completed.
Fees and processing time
- Each form to be completed - $5.00 each
- Allow 5 working days for processing.
- Express Service is available for $10.00 each
- Express service is defined as: (Processing within the office will be 24 hours.)
- Student may return to pick-up verification.
- The office will process and mail within 24 hours by way of Regular United States Postal Service.
Please Note: Processing time subject to change.
In Person Request
We have enrollment verification forms available for your convenience. Complete the form and submit it directly to the Office of Admissions and Records. We are located in the Administration Building. (AD 143)
Monday & Thursday 9:00a.m. to 7:00p.m.
Tuesday & Wednesday 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Friday 8:00a.m. to noon
Upon your request, we will mail the verification to the indicated destination, or you may return within 5 days to pick-up.
Include the following information in your request.
- Name (prior names used)
- Date of Birth and Social Security Number
- Current Address and phone number
- Specify what you would like us to verify (term and year)
- Indicate where you would like us to mail your request
- Your Signature
- Check or Money Order payable to Glendale Community College (G.C.C.)
Mail your request to:
- Glendale Community College
Attn: Office of Admissions and Records
1500 N. Verdugo Road
Glendale, CA 91208
If you have further questions call (818) 240-1000 Ext. 5910.