The purpose of the Engineering Design Manufacturing HUB is to develop career pathways in support of work force training and jobs. Transfer is also a focus of the HUB so that students may take courses in the following subjects:
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) Software
- Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) Software and Equipment
- Digital Electronics
- Engineering Drafting and Design
- 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing / Rapid Prototyping
- Undergraduate Research
- Welding Processes and Techniques
These classes will allow students to begin a variety of Engineering Degree programs. This will allow the student to begin their degree with a portion of their education completed.
Glendale Community College has many full-time and adjunct instructors that are experts in their fields. They have a wealth of industrial and educational experience that will benefit students in their educational goals.
to access the Engineering Design Manufacturing flyer.