EOPS grants are awarded to eligible EOPS students. Grants are awarded in Fall and Spring semesters based on student's remaining financial need and program funding availability.
NOTE:To be considered for Spring 2016 EOPS grant, students must meet all the requirements listed below by May 13, 2016
- Enrolled in 12 or more units
- Overall GPA of 2.00 or higher. Not on academic or progress probation (current semester)
- Must have completed FAFSA application
- Must have financial need as determined by the Financial Aid Office
- No more than 6 consecutive semesters with EOPS
- SEP (Student Educational Plan) and Mutual Responsibility Contract on file
- MUST have completed their third counseling visit by the priority meeting deadline. click here for dates
EOPS and CARE financial assistance may be available to EOPS/CARE students who in addition to meeting all EOPS /CARE program eligibility requirements are financially eligible to receive these services. The determination is based on individual student’s financial aid award and the remaining financial need as determined by the Financial Aid Office. Students must have completed all financial aid forms and requirements and have received their Financial Aid Award Notification for remaining need to be determined. CARE students must meet additional CARE program eligibility requirements to qualify for CARE financial support. All EOPS and CARE awards are contingent upon EOPS/CARE Program funding availability.